We are pleased to announce the dates of our 2024 Step-Inside Retreat for Leaders, which we will be hosting from 6pm on Thursday 7th to 2pm on Sunday 10th November.
This 3-day immersive break is designed to give leaders time to step back, refresh and revitalise, to help you to prepare for the year-end rush.
Following our unique Step-Inside method, the programme will comprise innovative workshops and unique insights on leadership, mental fitness, and wellbeing, as well as time for personal reflection and opportunities for connection with like-minded leaders, helping you to unlock new thinking, share best practices and build networks.
This tailored retreat will help you to reconnect with the values, meaning and purpose that inspire you and those around you, to reduce stress, improve leadership effectiveness and create a positive environment for yourself and those around you.
Drawing on over 35 years of leadership, behavioural, and mental health research, our Autumn Retreat will give you:
- A purposeful break from routine to allow you to recharge, reflect and reconnect with your vision of success – personally and professionally.
- Insight into the neuroscience of leadership, performance and wellbeing, helping you to identify the drivers and blockers of being at your best.
- Enhanced self-awareness and self-management skills so you can sustain clarity of thought and effective decision-making when the pressure is on.
- Practical science-backed ways to navigate the stress and strain of business and life so you can maintain healthy boundaries as a leader and be a role model to others.
- Evidence-based approaches to build psychological safety in your teams, for yourself and others, to cultivate a culture of learning, innovation and resilience.
- A toolbox of skills to help you tap into your own strengths and lead, inspire and motivate others in a way that helps individuals to thrive and new leaders.
CLICK HERE to access our early-bird booking rate.
CLICK HERE to learn more.
If you have any other questions or would like to discuss how we can tailor this to your needs, please email email@example.com.