Charlotte Wiseman Step-Inside Retreat for Leaders
2nd to 5th November
The ideal opportunity to step back, refresh and revitalise
- Attend a 3-day all-inclusive, immersive retreat in a tranquil country estate to slow down, pause and reset.
- Enjoy a carefully curated programme providing innovative workshops and unique insights on leadership, mental fitness, and wellbeing.
- Connect with like-minded leaders, share best practices, and build your network.
- Discover powerful and evidence-based relaxation techniques for leaders to reduce stress and avoid burnout.
- Learn how to create a positive and optimistic environment for yourself and those around you.
- Gain insights on how to use nutrition, movement, and sleep to boost energy and brain power and reduce stress.
OUR STEP-INSIDE APPROACH
We believe that the most powerful change comes from within us, released through self-awareness and internal motivation. We help leaders to step inside their minds and explore the beliefs and thought processes that give them purpose, create their vision of the world and drive their actions.
Six key takeaways from this retreat
- A purposeful break from routine to allow you to recharge, reflect and reconnect with
your vision of success - personally and professionally.
- Insight into the neuroscience of leadership, performance and wellbeing, helping you to identify the drivers and blockers of being at your best.
- Enhanced self-awareness and self-management skills so you can sustain clarity of thought and effective decision-making when the pressure is on.
- Practical science-backed ways to navigate the stress and strain of business and life so you can maintain healthy boundaries as a leader and be a role model to others.
- Evidence-based approaches to build psychological safety in your teams, for yourself and others, to cultivate a culture of learning, innovation and resilience.
- A toolbox of skills to help you tap into your own strengths and lead, inspire and motivate others in a way that helps individuals to thrive and new leaders to evolve.
Kingswood Manor is just one hour away from central London by car, and 50 minutes by train, near Reigate, Surrey.